Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hola familia! 
 
Como esta? So... this week has been soooo busy! I think that we need a P-Day 
from our P-Day. :) We went to the temple this morning and did a session. It was 
so awesome, since I haven't been in like 6 weeks. Then, we went and washed our 
car, cleaned our apartment, did our laundry, wrote some letters. 
 
So let's see. I'm going to try to write you this week. I can't concentrate right 
now. I have a really bad headache (it's almost that time of the month, and I can 
already tell that it's not going to be a fun one... I have been having 
"morning/afternoon/evening pre-period sickness"), so I'm just going to tell you 
the basics, and I'll write more later in a letter. 
 
So... Yes, we get to go to all 4 sessions of General Conference at the 
conference center. :) I live on the streets so I don't have an address. JUST 
KIDDING! My address is... 866 E. Harrison Ave (Unit D). My companion speaks 
English really well, although she only knew a tiny bit before her mission. She 
learned most of it at the MTC, and on her mission. But she is awesome! 
 
Tell DeAnn that I will write her soon. I'll give her some words of advice. :) 
 
So... I'm going to have to go off Adderall. I'm not too happy about it, but I've 
checked some different stores and the cheapest I can find it is like $60, and I 
don't want to pay that much, so I'll just pray extra hard. 
 
Please know that I LOVE you all so much! You don't even know. And I miss you 
tons. I LOVE reading your emails. A mission is definitely not an easy thing 
(even though I absolutely LOVE it), but I always get so much strength out of 
reading your emails and testimonies. 
 
I want you to know that I have a strong, firm testimony of this church. It grows 
amazing amounts everytime I share it. I know that it is because Heavenly Father 
loves us that He restored His church on the earth today through Joseph Smith. I 
know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have developed such an AMAZING LOVE for 
the Book of Mormon in my short time on a mission. I know that as we live by it's 
teachings, we will feel so much peace and happiness in our lives. I know that 
Jesus Christ lives and loves us. He gave His life for us, so that if we follow 
in His footsteps, we can return to live with Him again. I pray that we will all 
follow His example, and that we will strengthen our relationships with him and 
testimony of Him. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Redeemer, Amen. 
 
Give Codie LOTS of kisses for me. I'll write you soon. 
 
Love always, 
Sister Stroud 

No comments:

Post a Comment