Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catey's weekly email 10-1-09 - 2 baptisms

FAMILY!!!

Ok, so I know, but this is going to be somewhat short... AGAIN.  No tengo usar el banao pero esta computadora es muy despacio. (translation: I don't have to use the bathroom but this computer is SLOW! So... thank you so much for handling my medical issues. I got to talk to dad yesterday.  That was the highlight of my day, week and mission. :)  It was so good to hear his voice.  I can't wait unitl Christmas! Could you send me my winter clothes???   Also, will you send me another thing of foundation?  I'm really sorry to ask, but when I have to wear make-up every day, it goes a lot faster.  If you would send my NAU sweatpants with my winter clothes, that would be FANTASTIC.  It is soooo cold.  It is already snowing on the mountains, and it's only a matter of time before it snows here!

Ok, so good news... I talked to my mission president yesterday, and he said that I can go to DeAnn's endowment (Will you forward this to her PLEASE, or tell her the following).  I would LOVE to go and see her and James (which is totally ok with my presdient - he even said that if you guys come into town I could get permission to see you).  The only thing is that if I go to her endowment it would have to be the 8 a.m. session on a Wednesday morning (my P-day).  Then, I could be there.  Tell her no pressure.  If that doesn't work, it's totally ok.  I won't be offended, but that is the only way that I would be able to seem them.  Just let her know.  I  really want to see them.  I've been a  little homesick lately, so I think it might actually be good, but I totally understand if it doesn't work out. :)

Let's see, what else?  I'm so glad everyone is doing good.  I always pray for you all and I hope you know how much I love you.  It's good to hear how everyone is progressing.  I know I am.

We had two baptisms this past Saturday (my 3rd and 4th baptisms, so far).  It was sooo amazing!  I love this family.  They are planning on being sealed in a year.  They are amazing!  When we come back to my mission in a year and a half, they are 1st on the list of people I want you all to meet.

Anyways, I better go before the email gets deleted.  That seems to be the tradition of late.  I am so excited for conference on Saturday and Sunday (we have CLOSE UP seats)!  Yay for sister missionaries in the Utah Salt Lake mission!!!! :)

Anyways, I LOVE you all so much... more that you will ever know.  I love this gospel.  I know without any doubt in my heart that it is true.  Thank you for everything you ALL do for me.  You (and your amazing testimonies) are truly a blessing in my life!  I'm soooo sorry if I'm such a horrible writer.  We don't get a lot of time, but I do what I can.  Thank you for your support.

Yo testifico que la iglesia de jesucristo de los santos de los ultimos dias is la iglesia verdad en el mundo hoy. (translation: I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church on the earth today.) My Spanish is getting pretty good, eh? :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Love,
Sister Stroud

No comments:

Post a Comment